We have worked hard to provide lots of food options all along the course to keep you energized and ready to run those miles. If items are no charge, we have listed FREE next to them. For all other food items and services, plan on bringing cash to purchase. Proceeds from all items go to the local group providing the food.
Starting Line: N Fremont High School
(Provided by N Fremont High School Yearbook Committee)
- Pre-ordered Box Lunches to eat during the day. MUST PRE-ORDER. See order form below.
- Ala carte concessions including drinks, snacks etc.
(Provided by Gingerbread Run Café of Ashton, ID)
- Pre-ordered Gourmet Meals including hand-made desserts. Options include Oriental Chicken Salad, Turkey or Roast Beef Wrap, Sweet and Sour Chicken and Rice. Each meal comes with a side and dessert. MUST PRE-ORDER. See order form below.
- Ala cart desserts and drinks will also be available.
Transition 18: Tetonia City Park
(Provided by Tetonia City)
- Coffee, muffins, fruit and more.
- FREE Hot cocoa. (Courtesy of GTRelay)
Teton High School Sleep Area in Driggs
(Services and food provided by Teton High School Cross Country Team)
- Soup, cornbread, salad, watermelon, icy lemonade, various treats and snacks during the evening hours.
- Eggs, juice, cantalope, hot drinks and instant hot cereals available in the morning hours.
- There will also be showers available at the high school. Cost is $3 each and towels are available for an additional $1. Your teammates will really thank you by this point in the course!!
- Messenger services if needed: items needed from local store as well as internet services. (small fee for services)
Transition 24: Grand Targhee
- Breakfast Buffet available from 7:30 am-9:30 am. Great price and delicious food. If you are up there during those hours, grab a bite and enjoy the scenery. Gorgeous!
Transition 30: Victor City Park
- The Brakeman Grill across from the park is offering a 15% discount to all GTRelay runners and makes the best burgers in town. The meat is ground on site and they also offer vegan and gluten free options.
- Victor Emporium across from the park makes the yummiest milkshakes in town. Cool off after your run with a delicious shake and browse their local wares.
Finish Line: Teton Village
- FREE Fat Boys and Smuckers Uncrustables for all runners (courtesy of GTRelay). We will also have lots of ice cold water on hand to rehydrate after all of those miles.
- Burgers will be grilled on the patio next to the commons area, so once you have cooled down, enjoy the stunning mountains while you munch down a delicious grilled burger.
N FREMONT HIGH SCHOOL STARTING LINE Box Lunch Order Form
Pre-Order your box lunch to be picked up at the starting line and enjoy REAL food on race day instead of yet another power bar.
A limited amount of box meals will be available race morning, but the price will be higher and you may not be able to get exactly what you want.
ALL meal proceeds benefit N Fremont High School Yearbook Committee, so buy local and support this great school!
Box Lunches Include:
Sandwich 6” or 9”, Chips, Veggie Sticks(celery and carrots), Fruit serving, Cookie, Drink
6″ Meal $6 Pre-Ordered, $8 Race Day
9″ Meal $8 Pre-ORdered, $10 Race Day
Select from the following options:
Sandwich bread (select one)
White ☐ Wheat ☐
Meat (select one)
Turkey ☐ Ham ☐ None ☐
Cheese (select one)
American ☐ Cheddar ☐ None ☐
Vegetables (select as many as you want)
Lettuce ☐ Tomato ☐ Pickles ☐ Onions ☐ Green Peppers ☐
Chips (select one)
Lays BBQ ☐ Lays Wavy ☐ Doritos Cool Ranch ☐ Doritos Nacho Cheese ☐
Fruit Serving (select one)
Grapes ☐ Banana ☐ Apple ☐ Orange ☐
Veggie Sticks Dip (select one)
Ranch ☐ Peanut Butter ☐
Cookie (select one)
Chocolate Chip ☐ Oatmeal Raisin ☐ Peanut Butter ☐
Drink (select one)
Gatorade ☐ Soda (Pepsi products) ☐
To Place your Starting Line pre-order, complete this form and email to email@example.com
You will pick up your pre-ordered box lunch at the starting line. Cash payments only.
Transition 12 Gourmet Food PRE-ORDER FORM
#1 Large Chinese Chicken Salad – green cabbage, red bell peppers, snow peas, radishes, mandarin oranges, roasted chicken breast, fried wontons, sesame dressing on the side. This option comes with a homemade dinner roll and your choice of one dessert off the dessert table. Without the chicken, this salad becomes a vegetarian salad and is still delicious.
#2 Turkey or Beef Wrap – sliced turkey breast of beef rolled up with feta cheese, lettuce, tomato, sliced olives, red onion and ranch dressing. Served with a side of Italian pasta salad and cut up fruit in a honey lime dressing, and your choice of one dessert off the dessert table.
#3 Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice Bowl – includes a homemade roll, green salad with ranch, strawberry poppy seed or light balsamic vinaigrette and a dessert off the dessert table.
*All boxed meals are $12 each
*There will be drinks available and on an ala carte table with fresh fruit and assorted homemade cookies, brownies, cake, cheesecake and our famous Idaho potato doughnuts. Cash only please.
Send Pre-Orders for Meals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and team name with your order. Bring cash to pay at transition area 12. MUST PRE-ORDER FOR MEALS